Forms and Applications
Forms and applications for various NPNRD programs can be viewed, downloaded and printed here. Some forms will require a physical signature to be valid. For information about necessary forms for various programs, visit the NPNRD office at 100547 Airport Road, Scottsbluff or call (308) 632-2749.
- North Platte NRD Fact Sheet
- Conservation Cost Share list of practices.
- Chemigation Permit Application Required to chemigate within the District.
- Tree Order Form (Paper) Current species and prices for conservation trees.
- Online Tree Order From
- Buffalograss Seed Application Buffalograss reimbursement program.
- Well Construction Permit Required to construct any new wells or replacement wells (with the exception of domestic or range livestock wells.) Landowners are reminded that a District-wide moratorium is still in effect on new irrigation wells. Please contact our office with questions and to discuss your plans for well drilling.
- Well Decommissioning Form Must be performed and signed by a Nebraska Licensed Water Well Contractor or Nebraska Licensed Pump Installation Contractor.
- Well Registration Updates Written notice must be provided to the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources (DNR) for any change of ownership, correction of registration information, modifications of a registered well, and for abandonment of all wells.