The NRD provides many different presentations opportunities. Our presentations would help answer the following questions:
- What is an aquifer?
- How does ground water move?
- How does pollution affect ground water?
- What are the effects of pumping on groundwater, lakes, and rivers?
- How does water contribute to soil erosion?
- What is the water cycle?
- How does it work?
- Why is it important?
- Why should we plant trees?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you plant trees?
- What is Arbor Day?
- What are the types of soils here in the North Platte NRD?
- Why is soil important?
- What are the properties of the different soils?
The NRD System
- Why is Nebraska’s NRD system so unique?
- What are the benefits of the NRD system?
- What are some of the disadvantages?
- How/where the NRDs created?
- What are they responsible for?
We can create programs designed specifically to your needs on a wide variety of natural resources topics.